What is God's Message to the People in the United States today? God loves the people in America and God wants to bless this land. However, it is imperative that His people in American learn to fear God based on His precepts. Today, we are experiencing storms in America all around about us; do you know God controls the storms as a man would by hand? Many people are saying today: we will rebuild! We will rebuild! God wants to heal this nation, however His people must love truth more than the pleasures of this life. God wants to end terrorism and bring peace back to this land; however, we must hearken to His commandments.
America has been richly blessed by God; however to continue to receive His blessings we must discover our sins and repent. We must discover the ways of the Lord. For it is written: "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
According to Isaiah chapter 29, before the doom of Jerusalem, God poured a spirit of deep sleep on His people, thus they drew near Him with their mouth and their lips honored Him but their hearts were far from him because they were taught to fear God from the precepts of men. Today there is a spirit of deep sleep over America - God is calling for Christian leaders to wake up and share the Truth in love.
To that end, we are inviting Christians all around the nation to join us during the month of August - 2012 for a Month of Repentance to help effect healing of the land. You can only join in this movement if you have the love for Truth; you must agree that America needs to be healed and only God can heal this land. It is imperative that we elect a president and other political leaders that truly fear God to help lead this nation in a way that is pleasing to God. II Samuel 23: 1-3, "Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said,The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God."
As God told Israel in Isaiah 48:18, "O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! Then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea." This same message applies to us today.
The month of August is designated as a period that we can come together as a nation and seek the face of God and discover His ways. To help facilitate the process we have prepared a list of subjects that can be used to help guide us throughout this period.
(1) Learning to Fear God from the Precepts of God!
(2) The Things that God Hates
(3) The Promise of Bringing Judgment Near to Us
(4) How God Applies His Judgments to Nations
(5) Why Did God Cast the House of Israel and the House of Judah Out of His Sight?
(6) How to Receive Peace As A River and Righteousness as the Waves of the Sea?
(7) The Problems of Putting Our Trust in Our Military
(8) God's Published and Declared Standards for Babylon and the Images of Babylon
(9) God Controls the Storms as a Man does it by Hand - Positioning America to Receive His Blessing
(10) God's Institution of Marriage - Why We Should Protect It?
(11) Christian's Duties in a Democracy
(12) The Spiritual State of America
(13) The Mystery of God's Will
(14) The Mystery of the Fellowship
(15) The Mystery of Iniquity
(16) The Mystery of Godliness
(17) For the Love of Money is the Root of All Evil: Lesson Learned - Tyrus
(18) Terrorism - The Fruit of Trusting in Oppression and Perverseness
(19) Positioning Ourselves to Receive God's Blessings - May God Bless America
(20) The Revelation of the Middle East Crisis
We pray that you will join us for this period of repentance. Let us pray that America becomes a nation established in righteousness, a nation far from oppression, a nation without fear, and terror would not come near this nation, a nation with peace as a river, and righteourness as the waves of the sea; and a nation trusting in God showing us how to profit. (Isaiah 48:17-18 and Isaiah 54:14).
Here are several suggested activities that could be held during this period: (1) Teach-ins (2) Community Forums (3) Special Prayer Services for the Nations (4) Publishing of Articles in the Local News Paper (5) Radio/Television Discussion Forums
Elmore Richmond Jr.