All Tables are Full of Vomit and Filthiness, so that there is no place clean!
What are you serving on your table? Oh, you exclaim, this scripture is not talking about your table! However, when you carefully study the text – you will discover that it is written for us today. Moreover, “All” does include your table. Isaiah points out how they all have erred through wine and through strong drink. The priests and the prophets err in vision and stumble in judgement. Then he poses the questions – “Whom shall he teach knowledge? And whom shall he make to understand doctrine? Answer: Them that are weaned from the milk and drawn from his breasts! (Isaiah 28:7-9)
Isaiah 29:9-13 provides more revelations that explain why we find ourselves in this state. He explains that the LORD has poured out upon us the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed the eyes of prophets, our rulers, and seers – they all have been covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to the one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee; and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed. And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee; and he saith, I am not learned. Therefore, they did not understand revelations and doctrines. Consequently, the people learned to fear GOD from the precepts of men – they drew near to GOD with their mouth and their lips however their heart was far from GOD.
This is Spiritual Warfare! And they All Slept on Their Posts - The Wise and the Foolish!
What does this really mean – Warfare? Daniel reported on this warfare. At Daniel 7:21-22, Daniel writes: …the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; until the Ancient of days came…” Revelation 13:7 says: “And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them…” Do you really understand this revelation?
What do you understand about warfare? Here is a test.
Read Ephesians 4:11-14
11And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Question – Since we are in warfare and Satan knows scriptures, what stratagems has Satan enacted to take control over Christians?
To answer this question – you must understand what the scriptures really say!
This is warfare; therefore, you must always understand you must never fall asleep on your post. However, they all slept, the wise and the foolish! Remember, GOD poured out the spirit of deep sleep! Yes, you were also covered.
Satan knows warfare! Therefore, Satan studies the same text and this is what he knows, and consequently, here are some of the actions that he has taken.
- The bottom line – The Saints of GOD will be tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine until:
- They come to the unity of the faith
- And the knowledge of the Son of GOD to a perfect man
- And the knowledge of the measure of the full stature of Christ
- Do you really believe GOD is a Holy Trinity? Listen – GOD is always the Father! JESUS said that the Father was greater than him! JESUS also said: When you have seen him you have seen the Father! JESUS also said – that his mothers, brothers, and sisters are the ones who do the will of the Father! Do you really understand this, Truth?
- Satan knows that the Bible is the means that the Saints of GOD receive knowledge! In this warfare – what has Satan done! Undermine the integrity of the written Word of GOD with different versions of the Bible.
- The love of money – there is much money to be made in publishing Bibles, however for new Bibles to receive copyrights, they must not say the same thing.
- Satan knows that if the changes are scattered throughout the Bible, many would never detect deceptions because many people do not understand doctrine and do not align scriptures precept upon precept, precept upon precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, and here a little and there a little.
- Satan has removed some foundational scriptures. And Satan has changed text that will be overlooked by many; however, these slight changes change the meanings and intents of the scriptures.
- Satan knows that many Christians would have itchy ears and would not endure sound doctrine. Consequently, Satan has Bibles available to satisfy their desires.
- Satan also knows that GOD gave to the Church Apostles and Prophets. Satan knows the roles of true Apostles and Prophets of GOD in the name of JESUS. Therefore, Satan has worked hard to ensure that many today do not understand this truth regarding Apostles and Prophets today in the Church of the Living GOD in the name of JESUS. Consequently, many do not understand that GOD has Apostles and Prophets today! Nevertheless, unfortunately, today many of the true Apostles and Prophets of GOD are caught up in striving to meet organizational goals and mandates. And there is not enough attention to tearing down the walls that separate the Body of Christ to make the Body one.
Today the NIV is one of the best sellers. Many use this Bible in Colleges and Universities. Today, there are other versions of the Bible that use the NIV as their base – these versions make a few changes to be awarded a copyright. However, when you carefully study these Bibles – you will discover how Satan has effectively deceived many. Here are several examples that are easy to see if you know what to look for.
- Acts 20:22 – King James says: “And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:” However, the NIV has capitalized the “s” is spirit. The NIV says bound in the “Spirit”. Here is the problem; when you study and align scriptures it becomes clear that Apostle Paul was not in the Spirit of GOD when he made that statement. Acts 21:4 says: Some disciples through the Spirit told Apostle Paul that he should not go to Jerusalem. In Acts 21:10-11, Prophet Agabus demonstrated to Apostle Paul (under the power of the Holy Ghost) how he would be bound if he should go to Jerusalem. Moreover, at Acts 22:18, Apostle Paul testified how JESUS told him to make haste out of Jerusalem because they would not receive his testimony concerning JESUS! JESUS never did tell Apostle Paul to return to Jerusalem. Moreover, it is also clear that the NIV is in error.
- 1 Corinthians 14:36. King James Version of the Bible says: “What? Came the word of God out from you? Or came it unto you only?” The King James Version shows that Apostle Paul was admonishing these men in Corinth. However, the NIV has removed “What?” Consequently, the admonishment has been removed. What is the effect of this omission? Readers of the NIV are being led to believe that women should be silent in the churches – it is a shame for them to speak in the churches – if they will learn anything they should ask their husbands at home.
- 1 John 5:7-8 King James says: “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (8) And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.” The NIV says, 1 John 5:7 “For there are three that testify: the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.” The NIV does not mention what is recorded in King James at 1 John 5:7 “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” Study shows this scripture is foundational.
- Revelation 16:13 says: “And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. (14) For they are spirit of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world to gather them to the battle of the great day of God Almighty. The NIV says: (14) “Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs…” There is a big difference in the text! The statement “like frogs” and “looked like frogs” are not the same. Consequently, some have been led to attempt to discuss how the frogs are unclean instead of discussing the movement of a frog, a frog leaps and hops. The movement of the frog is very important to understand to receive the revelation of this text.
Here is the point! These Bibles do not say the same things. The written integrity of the Word of GOD has been undermined. There are many other examples like these that we have discovered. The changes made in some of these versions of the Bible make it impossible to understand who JESUS is, the Son of GOD to a perfect man and the measure and the full stature of Him. Moreover, some of the versions of the Bible have attempted to interpret scriptures without aligning the text. Sometimes the summations are on point; however, at times the writers are out of bound. Moreover, some versions attempt to amplify the text without an understanding of the base. These are some of the unclean things that are found on the tables that are being served today.
In addition to undermining the written integrity of the written word of GOD – today some use the doctrines of men when they establish their organizations and churches. Consequently, walls have been erected to separate the Body of Christ. At John 7:16-18 Jesus gave us a way to determine if doctrines are of men or doctrines are of GOD. Unfortunately, the leadership of the Church has not done enough to address the divide by following the instructions that JESUS has given us to determine whether doctrines are of GOD or men. This includes some of the doctrines that are included in the Bible.
As Apostle Paul used the doctrine of GOD to bring Apostle Peter and others in check; we must use the doctrine of Christ to bring in check conflicting doctrines that are currently accepted as scripture. One of the points of contention is the writing of Apostle Paul regarding women. At 1 Timothy 2:12, Apostle Paul writes: “But I suffer not a woman to teach…” Here is the problem – here Apostle Paul was expressing his disposition and not the disposition of GOD regarding women. Luke wrote at Acts 16:14 how GOD opened Lydia’s heart to attend to the things that Apostle Paul taught. At Romans 16:7 Apostle Paul recognized Apostle Junia who was an Apostle before Apostle Paul was called. Moreover, at Philippians 4:3, Apostle Paul encouraged men to help the women who labored in the gospel. Again, JESUS gave us a way to bring this in check at John 7:16-18. JESUS said: “My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. (17) If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of GOD, or whether I speak of myself. (18) He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.”
In addition to this, let's see what GOD gave Apostle Paul about 20 years before he wrote 1 Timothy. At Galatians 1:1:8-9, Apostle Paul writes: “But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. (9) As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preaches any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.” Surely Apostle Paul wrote 1 Timothy after he wrote Galatians. It also must be noted in 2nd Timothy Apostle Paul mentioned how all in Asia were no longer following him.
Here it is clear that Apostle Paul’s disposition regarding women is not the doctrine of GOD in the name of JESUS. Consequently, Apostle Paul’s deposition regarding women has a negative impact on women's roles in the Church. Besides Apostle Paul’s disposition regarding women's role in the church, at 1 Timothy 2:15, Apostle Paul writes: “Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.” Here is a red flag! A woman shall be saved in childbearing – this is not the gospel of Christ in the name of JESUS. GOD has given us this responsibility to bring this in check.
If you carefully study 1st and 2nd Timothy you will be able to note how the demeanor of Apostle Paul changed. Prior to the writing of Timothy, Apostle Paul never referred to Timothy as his son in other writings. In fact, Apostle Paul admonished the Saints at Corinth for making statements implying that they were of him, Apollos, or Cephas. He recognized how this disposition helped to create the divide. However, at 2 Timothy 1:6, Apostle Paul reminds Timothy that the gift of GOD was stirred up in him when Paul laid his hands of him. Apostle Paul complains in 2 Timothy how others have forsaken him and how some have treated him. We must remember JESUS said to call no man on earth father; today there are some who no longer honor this word of Christ; however, they follow the example of Apostle Paul. Brothers and Sisters in Christ, GOD wants us to bring this in check.
Surely, we have work to do! Moreover, many who profess to be Christians really do not understand who JESUS is and the relationship that GOD wants to have with them! Moreover, there are many who profess to be Christians who do not understand the power that GOD has given them because they have never been taught. GOD wants us to bring all of this in check. GOD wants us to regain our focus – and ensure that His truth goes forth. GOD wants to pour out His Spirit on His people – however, it is imperative that His people learn to fear Him based on the precepts of GOD in the name of JESUS.
It is also true that most Christians do not understand the Book of Revelation and have been deceived. This also must be corrected. It is time for the writers who have been sharing their thoughts about Revelation to stop and listen carefully and ensure that their teachings are not private interpretations. GOD does not what His Saints to be caught naked. I understand what GOD is calling for us to do now to make the Bride of Christ ready. There must be a resolve among GOD's people who have love for truth to take time out and listen and hear what GOD is saying through this communication.
It is imperative that the true Apostles and true Prophets come together and die to self and allow GOD to speak. We must have the resolve to truly seek GOD, when this happens according to Proverbs 28:5, we will understand all things.
If you are reading this text, surely GOD has put this in your hands because He has charged you to help make the Bride of Christ ready. GOD has put at our hands the Church Readiness Ministries. The Church Readiness Ministries is not bound by denominations and the doctrines of men. The Church Readiness Ministries was established at the direction of GOD in the name of JESUS! We are working to help make the Bride of Christ ready and to ensure that the counsel of GOD goes forth to the leadership of the land. There is no Prophet accepted in his own country; however, if the People of GOD would humble themselves and seek His Ways, and repent, GOD will heal the land. This is our watch – this is the only watch that we will have before the coming of the LORD in the name of JESUS!
Ensure the counsel of GOD goes forth to the leadership; As a Prophet to the Nation, I share with the leadership as GOD directs me. However, there is no prophet accepted in his own country; therefore, I will never be received in the United States. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance to ensure that the People of GOD understand the Way of the LORD so they will be able to share with the leadership. It is imperative that the leadership learn to fear GOD based on the precepts of GOD in the name of JESUS. There is a lot happening in America today – If more Christians were sharing in love the Way of the LORD, we would have a greater impact. GOD wants us to learn lessons from the works of the Apostles. For example, the works of Apostle Paul in Ephesus. GOD wants the Saints of GOD to demonstrate the power of the Living GOD so the world will know that GOD is with us. These gifts and power have not been given to just a few people; however, they have been given to the Saints of GOD who love GOD and keep His commandments in the name of JESUS! It is unfortunate that many Saints have not been taught this truth. GOD wants this truth to be served from our tables around the world in the name of JESUS!
GOD has given us revelation knowledge that is critical to understanding the end time and the hour that we are living in. Here is the link for the Church Readiness Ministries web site. www.revelationuptotheminute.org Here are some questions that we would like you to think about. (We have also posted this communication on our website.) The highlighted areas below in blue are links to articles or videos. If you are reading a printed copy of this work, we invite you to visit our website to click onto the links below of teaching and videos that provide information and revelation knowledge regarding the matters under discussion.
- Do you really understand what is the bread that came down from heaven? Of course you will say the WORD of GOD! But do you really understand the affirmation that John made at John 1:1-3. Do you really understand what is the flesh of JESUS?
- Do you really understand the revelation of the three unclean spirit like frogs at Revelation 16:13-16?
- Do you really understand the revelation of the two women with wings as the wings of a stork?
- Do you really understand the revelation of the opening of the first seal at Revelation 6:2?
- Do you really understand the Way of the LORD in the name of JESUS?
- Do you realize the NIV has removed "fasting" from the gospel of the Bible"?
- Are you really teaching and preaching the glory gospel of Christ and working to empower the Saints of GOD in a way that they realize that they have been given power to do the same work that JESUS did when he walked this earth? Are you serving this on your plate?
- Do you know what nation is Mystery Babylon the Great?
- Do you really understand God’s Strategic Battle Plan?
- Do you really have the love for Truth?
If you have love for Truth, you understand the challenges that we face to effect GOD’s will. We have work to do in the name of JESUS. To meet these challenges, we must work toward that end. There are organizations that are established that are working to address certain aspects of the problem, however, there has not been enough attention to prepare the Saints GOD for this spiritual warfare. Moreover, most of the Saints of GOD do not understand the power that has been given unto them and why it is imperative to study to show themselves approved unto GOD.
The Church Readiness Ministries has been sharing the Word of GOD throughout the world. We have discovered Saints of GOD crying out around the world for the glory gospel of Christ. We have discovered in Pakistan there are special social and economic needs in addition to sharing the gospel. To meet the needs of these Saints it will take a much larger staff and financial support. Moreover, we have discovered there are social and economic issues even in the city of Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Some have requested financial assistance from Victory Truth Church - we have given it from our pockets. The ones who have sought assistance informed us they could not get any assistance from other churches in the area. Surely, these individuals were strangers from our right. This is a real problem! It is imperative that the Body of Christ understand Malachi Chapter Three. Malachi 3:5 says: And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts." Surely, there are some churches and organizations working to address some of these concerns, however, more must be done.
Where do we go from here? We pray this work has been a blessing to you. We ask that you visit our website and discover what GOD has already provided and then move as the Holy Spirit directs you in the name of JESUS. We look forward to hearing from you – we must work together as one in the name of JESUS!
Elmore Richmond Jr.
Prophet of GOD In the Name of JESUS
The Church Readiness Ministries